27.9.16

Into the wind, I got lost, into the fire I left my spirit Into the wind, I am lost, I am always in between

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................more than my five senses 






I surrender my spirit, be part of the evolution 
Nature has a way to make order disappear 
I connect my spirit to the infinite consciousness that lies beyond us 
I surrender my spirit, to the overlapping chaos 
I am energy flowing, atoms spinning 
I am so much more 
Than my five senses 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: