16.12.14

Vertigo





Ζαλίζεσαι? Μην το κοιτάς άκουσέ το :-))


Enjoy!






What am i going to do (with everything i know) - The Weather Station
Land of holy joy - Band Of Holy Joy
Drop away - Jon Batiste, Chad Smith & Bill Laswell
Last January - The Twilight Sad
Keep out of it - Sleaford Mods
This one's for now - Half Man Half Biscuit
Publicity stunts - Ausmuteants
Cronenberg - Nun
Highway down - Black Bananas
Vertigo - Robert Scott
The actress - The Delgados
Double dare - Yo La Tengo
Track 9 - Versus
I just want to see your face - Serena Maneesh
Only tomorrow - My Bloody Valentine
Crawfish - Swamp Zombies
More primitive - Lonesome Shack
Power house - Bo Diddley
16 Tons - Johnny Cash
Stringin' me along - Ian Rilen & Love Addicts
Cool spine - The Last Drive
Outdone - Uncle Tupelo
Where's sweetboy - Purling Hiss
Eu Era um Cão - Fumaça Preta
7th seal - Tijuana Panthers
Sunflower microphone - The Spyrals
Flowers in my hair, demons in my head - The Mystery Lights
Nevertheless - The Brian Jonestown Massacre
I cannot see for miles - Piresian Beach
Ocean bound - Louis Tillett


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: