9.9.14

2L8 // Rover


I got this tiny spot in my heart
I feel a constant pain
More like a sting
A reminder. of our past

I am a grenade, one day i am going to blow up

There are secrets i will take with me
Never thought you will be one of them
There are things i am not proud of
I never meant to hurt you

The days go by, and i pretend it's not there
I slip in the bottle, and i wake up every morning by the sea

Just drive we said
Us in the back seat
We could hardly fit there. remember?
I struggled not to touch you
This skin is forbidden
And it was right there it happened

The moment you wrapped you hands around me
A coil, an unrecorded cuddle
But the body remembers

The days go by, and i pretend it's not there
I slip in the bottle, and i wake up every morning by the sea

I am a grenade, one day i am going to blow up, dear lord



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: